The course has 3 modules to be covered in 3 weeks. Students are required to attend one class every week for 3 hours. The modules entail individual assignments, group work, case studies, and practical-based model of learning including networking, traveling and exchange visits, all interlinked and structured to equip individuals to discover their purpose in life and maximize their God-potential to live effectively on earth as they also become an agent of change.
The total cost for the 3 weeks course is Ksh 3,000 (inclusive of VAT) for the 3 modules. The fee includes refreshments at the classes as well as relevant notes, reference materials, and exercises. Payments can also be done in installments spread out in 4 weeks.
This is what to expect from LEMP Advanced course:
- Training in LEMP Advanced Course in: Entrepreneurship, Advanced Financial, and Purpose Development.
- Participate in LEMP Professional and Business Network, Alumni Forum, Investment Group and community-based volunteering activities.
- Learn principles of personal financial management and wealth creation, entrepreneurship, business planning, start-ups and mentoring.
- Practical-based model of learning, sharing and networking, including travelling and exchange visits.
- Opportunities for internship, employment, entrepreneurial and mentoring.
- Monthly resources on specific areas of personal and professional development.
- Opportunity to be mentored by leading personalities, entrepreneurs, leaders and industry players in different professional fields.